Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HALLOWEEN 2007








Here is a picture of our pumpkins this year. Sophie wanted Colin to make a star on hers and I just thought the face I choose for mine was cute!


Here are some other pictures that we've taken recently:


















Sophie playing Doctor with poor helpless CT.

















CT sitting up. He is growing up way to fast. He is only 4 1/2 months old and he has 2 teeth already and 2 more on the way. Poor guy.
















Our babies. They are just too cute!!

4 comments:

Jensen Family said...

soo cute! i can't believe he's sitting up already!! crazy!

Ty and Meg said...

I love the halloween costumes! Your kids are so stinkin cute-- Sophie looks so much like you AND Colin these days. I'm not quite sure who CT looks like, (maybe I need to see him in person)but he sure is a cutie! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween.

Ty and Meg said...

P.S. Ty thinks he looks like Colin.

Doug and Becca said...

I can't believe he is sitting up already...amazing. What is wrong with my child? Both your children are adorable I can't wait to see them