Sunday, February 22, 2009

This weekend we took a quick trip up to the cabin with Jenn, Nate, Brylee, Nash, Dustin, and Sara. It was freezing and muddy but we had a good time and it was nice to just get away for a couple days. Here are some pics:


Sophie and Brylee in the tree



Another pic of them. Sophie loved climbing up this tree. She is definitely my little monkey.














CT ... I think this was his first real time in the snow.















Me, trying to stay outside as long as I could... it was so cold

Sophie swinging
CT

3 comments:

Jensen Family said...

i like the tree pictures! ya thats why i stayed inside..too cold :)

Ty and Meg said...

Yay, your blog is back!

Cute pics. I can't believe how grown up they are getting. I still have yet to meet CT.

Doug and Becca said...

you probably wouldn't have been so cold if you wore a warmer jacket. didn't you learn that from living in Utah :). Your kids are adorable. I wish we could go to the cabin. I haven't been since I don't even know when.